No Match for Shalby’s TKR (Total Knee Replacement), Anywhere in the World!




Mr. Manubhai Patel, age 84, from United Kingdom and wife Mrs. Sushilaben Patel got 3 Knee replacements at the hands of Dr. Vikram Shah at Shalby Hospitals since 2006.

“My left knee had pain in 2006 and doctors in UK advised for Knee Replacement. When I met Dr. Vikram Shah at Shalby, Ahmedabad, India, after thorough investigation, he recommended knee replacement of my Right knee first. Taken by surprise, I told Dr. Vikram Shah, Sir, My left leg has the problem and you are prescribing for a wrong leg!

Then he explained the reason which saved my life. Due to the damage on my left knee, my right leg was taking the load which affected the cartilage of my right knee badly and this made the surgery imminent. Followed by the right knee surgery, I underwent the left knee surgery also at Shalby in 2010. Both my knees are in excellent condition now and I have full flexibility. To be with the nature is my passion and I travel a lot to places including Mountain Terrains!

My wife also underwent her left knee surgery at the hands of Dr. Vikram I. Shah in 2010 along with me. Her right knee was replaced in UK earlier which is not so smooth even today as compared to her left knee.

From our experience we can proudly say that there is “No Match for Shalby’s TKR, anywhere in the World”, said the couple in one voice.

For more info, contact us on +91 7069001001

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Knee Replacement at Shalby Hospitals Proved to be a Life Changer!

"Shalby - An Institution Run by Compassion for Humanity" - Hon. Philip J. Mangula